9.9.10

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N

we all know dat nobody's perfect rite?
we might have good looks but bad attitude.
we might have bad looks but good attitude.
we might have nice body but bad face
or maybe,
we might have not-so-good body but pretty face.
n theres so many things dat we can compared other than our looks,body n attitude such as our cleverness,kindness n so on.
so,as a human being,we should be grateful wif our life!
do not regret wif what we have!
just continue our life as different people have different problems!
:)
*muke bek*
ACTUALLY,MY MAIN POINT IS I WANT TO SAY SORY 2 EVRY1 IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WHICH IRRITATES U,ANNOYS U OR MAKES U ANGRY WIF ME!
SORY,SORY N SORY!
I AM NOT PERFECT SO ABSOLUTELY I HAVE DONE MANY MISTAKES!
so my frenz,pliz FORGIVE ME!
:)
y suddenly i ask ur forgiveness???
hehe
of coz bcoz its already HARI RAYA ALDILFITRI!!
yeeaayyyy~
really good news!!
butbutbutbut,theres a bad news!!
i felt A LITTLE BIT SAD bcoz ramadhan is over!*cm poyo ckit*
hopefully,i can still fasting next year~:)
anyway,another  bad news is dat MY FINAL XAM IS ON 20SEPTEMBER2010!!!
OMG!!!
its 2 fast!!
really2 fast!
i dun think dat ill study!!
of coz ill not!
ITS HOLIDAY!
holiday means dat we need 2 ENJOY N DO SOMETHING FUN!
and not reading all those boring books!!
waaaaaa~
T__________________T
but,of coz ill failed if im not reading those books!
ohhhh no!!
it will be really terrible nightmare ever!!
heee~
nyway,im totally out of topic!
heheehhee
so frenz(cm byk jep my frenz yg tao dis blog.:P),
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
*cm sedap kan cupcakes ni!!nyum333~*
enjoy ur holiday!
4 my uia frenz,dun forget 2 study 4 da final xam!!*x sedar dri*


p/s: si die akn dtg ke semban 4 dis raye!insyaAllah!i really hope he can make it!awk2,sgt nk jumpe awk!heee~:P

LUPE LAK,as xpected,i am 2 lazy 2 be a blogger!heeee~so 2 see me updated my blog will be REALLY333 RARE!
n3 1 more thing,my eng is sux!i knw dat.so forgive me if i used wrong grammar,spelling n bla3~:).
i just want 2 write dis post in eng.
perhaps it is bcoz ill sit 4 my eng test as a 1st subjek 4 my final exam~!!heee~:)*memandai jep*

No comments: